The following gadgets have been taken from the Western Springs police blotter all through the previous week. An arrest doesn’t represent a discovering of guilt.
- Jonathan Neidlinger, 37, was arrested at three:10 p.m. Nov. 22 after investigation of an incident from mid-September recognized him as allegedly punching an Uber driver he’d referred to as.
- Wilbert Davis, 33, of Chicago was arrested Nov. 21 for driving with a suspended license, not having legitimate insurance coverage and rushing.
- Steven Regalado, 19, was additionally arrested for driving and not using a legitimate license or insurance coverage. Regalado, who’s from Cicero, was arrested on Nov. 27.
- On Nov. 24, a resident reported that somebody had illegally charged their bank card for $1,079.89 value of merchandise.
- The subsequent day, one other resident complained that somebody had gained management of their bank card and charged $638 in merchandise.
Image by way of Shutterstock
Get free actual-time information alerts from the Western Springs Patch.